AND HE WALKS WITH ME


Death isn't something that I've been well acquainted with in my lifetime. I know I'm blessed to be able to say that. Our earthly bodies are shells in which we simply inhabit this place for a short time. Today, March 20, at approximately 3:24 pm, my sweet husband's grandmother went to be with the Lord. 

After many months of sickness, she is finally able to breathe easily in the presence of the God of the Ages. It's our human nature to be saddened by events such as this, but we should rejoice in the assurance of salvation we have through Jesus. 

What a beautiful final moment Mawmaw's four children were able to have with her before she left this earth, singing one of her favorite hymns. But be assured, my friends, Mawmaw is looking at something even more beautiful today, the face of our Heavenly Father. 

We love you, Mawmaw.

Popular posts from this blog

FET and PIO

FINAL EMBRYO COUNT

FIRST BLOG POST