NO CAVITIES


After "Spring Breaking" all day, and by that I mean, watching Fixer Upper and eating corn dogs on the couch, Ben and I took a trip to our new dentist, Dr. Picard.

Now, I've been going to the same dentist since I had teeth. Shout out to Dr. Cunningham in Jacksonville. I highly recommend him if you live in the J'ville or Anniston area. But living in Talladega County, we had to find a local dentist.

I must admit, I was nervous about the report that would come. I had been told before my wisdom teeth were removed that I had cavities in both of my back molars. After my cleaning and visit with the doc, I received a great report with those two words all dental patients want to hear: no cavities!

Upon leaving the office, with Ben boasting about his "healthy mouth" and I about my teeth being in "pristine condition," we proceeded on to the ice cream parlor to celebrate our lack of cavities with mouths full of frozen sugar.

Happy Tuesday!

Popular posts from this blog

FET and PIO

FINAL EMBRYO COUNT

FIRST BLOG POST